Senior Frontend Developer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why choose UXCam ?
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provide an equal employment opportunity (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer, someone who likes challenges and is looking for a career change. Our expanding team has a suitable place available for Sr. Developer who is team oriented and is looking for career growth.
- Able to implement key from end features and services for the analytical platform .
- Reviews existing product and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current efficiency.
- Able to set and meet specific deadlines, and follow through with quality work products
- Able to collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
- Can help the team stay up-to-date with new trends in frontend development
- Can effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior-level management
- 5+ Years of Software Development
- Experience in building the most efficient analytics platform, bleeding edge technical stack (ES6, React + Redux, Webpack)
- Proficient in React, knowledge of a modern React stack to handle side effects, styling, testing
- Experience with rendering large and complex datasets
- Expertise experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Strong working experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or closely related.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events