SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individual to join us as Senior Data Engineer to deliver our enterprise platform! If the challenge excites you, please apply with your CV, and 3 reasons why this excited you.
TITLE: SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
- Expertise in at least one popular Python web framework like Django, Flask, Falcon
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL queries, procedures, functions.
- Sound working knowledge with any databases/servers such as MySQL/SQL Server, PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and cloud-based infrastructure and platform services.
- Experience with building and deploying RESTful APIs.
- Experience with handling large datasets using in-memory data processing libraries like Pandas and NumPy.
- Adequate knowledge on database modeling and optimization.
- Ability to build and maintain data pipelines (ETL).
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc. is preferable
- Experience building multi-threaded application.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience with informational retrieval, data extraction, and analytics-based solution is preferred.
- Some experience managing infrastructure in the cloud is given priority.
- Experience deploying software in mixed language and mixed platform environments.
- Some experience or knowledge of Big data technologies like Spark, Hive, Pig, MapReduce will be a great plus.
- Some knowledge of machine learning and related technologies is a great plus.
- Prior knowledge in Amazon Redshift is preferred
- Passionate about learning new technology and self-motivated / Self-driven to contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively / Must be a team player.
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across other groups.
- Willing to work off-hours if required.
- Good communication skills in English; both Spoken and Written.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for developing next generation data infrastructure.
- Develop efficient data pipeline for large scale data extraction and processing framework.
- Ensure highest level of commitment for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- A cultivated commitment to testing every aspect of the code.
- Should provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Work closely with our data team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms to our production systems.
- Support the client-support team when needed with technical or feature aspects.
- Collaborate with data science research team on creating and evolving data formats to be flexible for scalable technology.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of your work.
- Communicate pro-actively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients where necessary.
- Assist in creating a friendly, entrepreneurial and A+ corporate culture in Nepal.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior 3 years of working experience in the above- mentioned domain would be preferred and favorable.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered immediately.
|Category||Engineering - Software|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering|
|Posted Date||26 Jan, 2023|
|Apply Before||24 Feb, 2023|