Sales Officer (Male)
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sales Officer (Male).
Post: Sales Officer
Contract Type: Full Time
This is an end-to-end sales role, selling the restaurant materials through to third party. The role will have responsibility for driving all revenues for third-party sales associated with the restaurant materials selling project.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Prospecting: Identify target restaurants, and within them target clients through to initiating contact identifying the key client personnel.
- Pipeline Management: Understand the sales cycle for the products and manage clients through pipeline. Effective management of this process will help maximize sales and deliver more accurate data.
- Commercial Negotiation: Deal closing and negotiation skills. The role will involve commercial negotiation and legal contract negotiation. Proven closing skills are requirement.
- Effective handover into production and account management: Manage the transition of the client production phase.
- Sales messaging and Materials: The will require input into the sales materials and messaging that is being generated to make sure that it is maximizing the conversation to sales.
- Market Awareness: Feeding back market analysis into the wider team to make sure that we understand the competitive landscape, commercial models, competitor price points, new product sets, etc.
- Product Development: Identifying common sales roadblocks and feeding back client requirements into the product development process.
- Reporting and Product Delivery: Delivery of accurate products and reports as required by management.
- Organized, driven, proactive and self-motivated: Managing the end to end sales process is a requirement. Organization, time management and attention to details will be critical to deliver success. Understanding how may prospects need to be generated to deliver against the targets and maximizing the conversion rate through the sales process is a key responsibility.
Special Requirement for this role
This is client-facing. There will be a required to travel to client on a regular basis.
Skill and Competencies:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales.
- Interest in food, restaurants or food & beverage industry in general.
- Open and curious mind to continuously think about new marketing ideas and channels.
- At least undergraduate degree.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What you will get
- Competitive salary with performance linked bonus.
- Clear and fast career growth plan.
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Nepal.
- Regular training, coaching and mentoring from experienced professionals.