Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Sales Officer
Basic Job Information
Job Category: Sales / Public Relations
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals 1 year in FMCG
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Proven experience in the FMCG sector
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulation
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Note: Candidates must have a 2-Wheeler and valid driver's license.
Interested candidates meeting all requirements can submit their curriculum vitae via email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can visit our website http://www.mizajnepal.com/ for more details about our products.