Logica Beans headquartered in Kathmandu is a rapidly growing software development company with its prominent presence in the market. We help to grow your business process by scaling it with the help of technology. We work with US' leading entrepreneurs and corporate houses to scale up their solutions with quality in place. We have largest professional and technical English speaking talent pool with primarily experience and expertise in Healthcare, Insurances, Digital Finances, and Automation. We value your business needs and take our work seriously to produce quality services. We offer flexible pricing solutions for the services. Logica Beans works with smart and highly sophisticated industries to provide excellent services in the field of IT services. We are proud to serve various industries and help them gain competitive edge of doing business in todayâ€™s competitive world. We currently employ people with unique blend of expertise that helps in bringing the objectives of the industries that we are in. We are successfully serving various industries namely Health Care, Insurance, Banking and finance, corporate houses, and digital sciences and believe in continues improvement of our services to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness in these sector.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
No. of requirement(s): 1 nos
Job Location: Lal Colony Marg, Kathmandu
- At least Master Degree with concentration in Marketing, Sales or Business Administration or related field
- With experience in a similar industry of at least 2-3 years
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Able to deal with international clients
- Team player
- Analytical & Problem solving
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospect for an email marketing solution to international market and clients.
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making.
- Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos.
- Handle sales process from prospecting through close and understand the process.
- Participate at Tradeshows, conferences, and webinars and represent the company professionally.
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Engage in meetings on product development and updates from intra team.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentation.
- Meet productivity and sales metrics as per the management team’s directions.
- Handle customer presentations, quotes, RFIs, and RFPs.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations, and adapt sales collateral.
- Able to run live and web-based presentations.
Interested candidate can drop their CV and cover letter at email@example.com or apply through link below: