JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Scope of Role:
A crucial role that relates to sales figure and directly affect revenue system of the company. It involves B2B sales activities and supervise conducted operations to make sure timely and healthy deliverance of service while considering our brand value and preserving business relationship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively seeking new frontier to expand business into new horizon.
- Performing cold and warm calls to address the leads and generate the leads.
- Acquiring new partners with high potentials and conducting orientations program explaining company’s policies, operations procedure, finance etc. to facilitate them with total insights and assurance of understanding of system.
- Maintaining proper documentations of performed task and generate reports.
- To achieve company’s given target within deadlines.
- Proactive in identifying sales windows and execute it in professional & systematic manner.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Understand the importance of brand value and business relationship.
- Act as a team player in assisting sales, marketing and branding campaign.
- Organized work ethic, self-driven qualities to make sure personal goals and team goals stretching current sales threshold.
- To work in proper co-ordination with all existing departments of company such as CCU, Marketing, Accounts and Branding.
- Getting involved in the operations process to make sure all functioning unit perform at their best and generate sales reports for evaluations.
- Develop strategies to generate progressive sales to achieve new milestone.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in business, commerce or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in same field is preferred but fresher are encouraged to apply.
- Must be computer literate and possess knowledge of basic concept of e-commerce / M-commerce industry.
- Must have good rapport build up, social capital and problem solving skills.
- Must have fluent communications skill in both English and Nepali.
- Should have knowhow on Social Media Marketing.
- Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.