Suvidha Sewa Pvt. Ltd., established in 2003, is a Staffing and Recruiting Company. Suvidha Sewa connects employers and job seekers with the most suitable opportunities and candidates available in the job-market through its comprehensive suite of services. Suvidha Staffing recruits, and manages human resources, payroll and benefits at various levels on behalf of our institutional clients. Suvidha Select brings competent job candidates to potential employers with the view of working towards a permanent placement. Suvidha C-Suite is our personalized executive search unit at the VP and CEO levels. All of these units serve job-seeking candidates and institutional clients. Suvidha Sewa thrives on professionalism. We practice the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct. Our objective is to help organizations direct their energies and resources towards building core competencies and reducing personnel management burdens, while guiding candidates through various stages of their entire professional careers. Suvidha Sewa is an associate member of CIETT, the international confederation of private employment agencies, which includes 6 of the largest staffing companies in the world: like Adecco, Gi Group, Kelly Services, Manpower, Randstad and USG People. Our services are available in Amlekhgunj, Atariya, Baglung, Bardaghat, Bhairahawa, Bhaktapur, Bhalwari, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Birtamod, Butwal, Charikot, Dadeldhura, Damak, Damauli, Dhading, Dhangadi, Dharan, Dhulabari, Fikkal, Ghorahi, Gorkha, Guleria, Hetauda, Inaruwa, Itahari, Janakpur, Jumla, Kathmandu, Kawasoti, Khairenitar, Khalanga, Khandbari, Kohalpur, Lalitpur, Lamjung, Lanku, Mahendra Nagar, Malangawa, Narayangarh, Nawalparasi, Nepalgunj, Parasi, Parsa, Pokhara, Sauraha, Surkhet, Tatopani, Tikapur, Tulsipur, Urlabari
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support and information.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.