Retail Sales Representative
We are a leading independent wine house and trading company in Nepal, specializing in offering exclusive wines from around the world, many from boutique producers and established world renowned wineries. Our wide range of wines are carefully selected by us to ensure we offer the very best combination of quality, value and choice, catering for all tastes. High quality customer service is at the fore of everything we do. Because of our passion for wine we have continued to evolve since establishing in 2010. We currently sell our wines to corporate clients, hotels, multicultural restaurants, wine bars, clubs and individual customers. Drinking wine is a celebration of life, good food and of special company. With Vesper Fine Wines and delicious Italian and Continental cuisine at our restaurant, you are guaranteed to experience a greater level of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Join our Team!
Here’s your opportunity to work at THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD, a leader in the wine & spirits trading industry is seeking a Retail Sales Representative with strong communication skills, outgoing, professional and energetic to be the first person who greets our guests when they arrive at our retail store. This position is responsible for providing superior guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs such as introduce our fine wines and other products, helping to build the brand, answering guest questions and needs related wines, other products & services. The ideal candidate will work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an optimistic, “energy-giving” & positive attitude.
Other Key duties include:
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, including collecting payment
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value
- Complete shift reports, sales reports and stock taking
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Must have a Bahelors degree
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
- Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point, good knowledge on Social Media web platforms.
- Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., POs system, copier, printer, etc.
- Must display very good organization and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD.
www.vesperhouse.com | www.vespercafe.com
Working Location: The Vesper House P. Ltd | Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur - Patan
|Category||Product Management, Inventory Management, Sales, Front Office / Secretarial, Customer Service, Marketing|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time, Contract, Part Time|
|Position Level||Intern / Trainees, Mid Level|
|Education||B. Com./BBS, Graduate (Bachelors), BBA / BBM|
|Posted Date||19 Nov, 2020|
|Apply Before||18 Dec, 2020|