Unique bistro serving good mood food at affordable prices
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Progressio Bistro is a small social bistro, associate company under the umbrella of Progress Inc., consisting of 13 seats, serving the primary company’s programs as well as aiming to provide good food at affordable rates. We provide services such as dine in, take away, delivery, and organizational events.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to manage our small (13 seater restaurant) in Boudha, Kathmandu. The Manager is expected to provide excellent leadership skills, marketing and effectively manage and motivate other team members. Manager should ensure rules and regulation are in place for effective work and also ensure restaurant maintain a high standard of hygiene and supply organization.
Position Title: Restaurant Manager
Contract: Full-time Long Term Employment
Working Hours: 10 AM – 8 PM (6 days a week)
Location: Boudha, Kathmandu
- Manage a team of 5-6 people
- Responsible for business performance of the restaurant
- Analyze the finances and sales of the restaurant; report to Company Director
- Update financial record in excel
- Maintain relationship with all vendors and delivery services
- Motivate staff and perform human resources duty as required; recruit, train, and manage
- Be able to solve problems immediately and implement solutions for future
- Maintain a high standard of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
- Check food stock, maintain inventory along with kitchen staff, and order supplies
- Handle and report cash; report sales and prepare weekly report of activity
- Hold weekly meeting to motivate and communicate with staff
- Ensure all roles and responsibilities are carried out
- Maintain and strengthen the branding of the business
- Other managerial role as required
- Excellent oral communication skills in Nepali
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management with 3 years restaurant managerial or assistant managerial experience in hotel or fast food industry
- Be open to work in a small restaurant located in Boudha
- Effective problem solver with minimal supervision
- Honest, motivated and trustworthy
- Must be able to use email and excel; must have good computer skills
- Must have leadership skills to manage staff effectively
- Must have sufficient knowledge in financial management for the role
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 30, 2021, with the subject title of the email as “Restaurant Manager”.
We are looking to fill the position and close the vacancy as soon as we find the right candidate. Early applicants are encouraged. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a face to face interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.