JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Restaurant Manager for one of our clients.
A well-known Restaurant based in Kathmandu
Job Position: Restaurant Manager
- Ensure optimal quality of all production.
- Observe staffs' performances and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives.
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff to all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repairs and training staff on proper use.
- Maintain a clean and organized work and service area.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree holder (preferably in hotel management).
- At least 2 years experience in the related field.
- Should be able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Must possess the knowledge of food and beverage operations, products, and basic drink service.
- Should have good and effective communication skill and leadership quality.
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
working hours: 10:00 pm-11: 00 pm ( should be flexible to work at required hours and busy hours).
benefits: As per the company policies.
Snacks and Dinner: provided by the company