Resident Sales Executive
Sunrise Group is one of the largest wholesalers and distributors of branded sports goods in Asia representing internationally renowned brands i.e. Yonex and Mikasa. Sunrise has presence in 15 countries of South East Asia, South Asia and East Asia, through its associate companies and distributorships. With its mission statement “to be the No. 1 sports good and lifestyle company in Asia, providing a healthy lifestyle”, Sunrise is dedicated to the sale of high-quality, authentic sports equipment, and also to the development and promotion of an active sports lifestyle. Along with Yonex, Sunrise sponsors many international tournaments throughout the year and many impressive athletes on their quest to victory.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Resident Sales Executive
We invite applications from self-motivated young women and men to join us in Sales/ Marketing at Nepal as Resident Sales Executive.
Educational Qualification: Graduate (MBA Preferred)
Experience: 3-4 years of Experience in Sales and Marketing with exposure to Retail Sales and Distribution management in Sports Equipment sales or FMCG industry. • Language: Excellent communication in English and Fluent in local language.
Work Location: Nepal
Travel Required: Yes, Across Nepal
Job Nature: Field Work / Market Visit
- To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned territory within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of the network under charge
- Sales forecasting of Brand and SKU wise while looking at the Market Potential.
- Actively tracks sales movement of competitor products and marketing activities through sales executive channel and marketing intelligence and communicate exception scenarios to reporting manager.
- Positions new product line/brand/SKU in the assigned sales zone/markets by direct interaction with key retailers and through distribution channel and keeping track of the process.
- Ensuring timely Implementation of marketing communication materials like Visibility posters, Promotional Schemes, and Display of POP material, Banner etc. at the serviced retail outlets.
- Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies.
- Identifies and provide information of the Distributor in the territory handled and forward details to reporting manager for approval.
- Communicates information about schemes, discounts and Prices to the distributor.
- Monitors movement of product at Distributor along with stock and market credit levels.
- Identify New Dealers in assigned region.
- To submit consolidated Monthly activity reports to reporting manager.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required, added advantage if candidate is sports enthusiasist.