Rescue & After Care Manager
Maiti Nepal, like any other Non-Government Organization (NGO) in Nepal, operates through a general agreement with Social Welfare Council, Government of Nepal that allows it to implement programs to prevent human trafficking by reaching out to the community, particularly children and women, by raising the awareness level of communities and extending life skills so that children and women are not trafficked into different forms of abuse including exploitation.
Details / requirements:
TITLE: Rescue & After Care Manager (Female candidates preferred)
Maiti Nepal is announcing a vacancy for Rescue & After Care Manager to undertake the following tasks and responsibilities.
- Planning rescue rehabilitation and reintegration program of residents in the Protection and Rehabilitation home.
- Develop and implement reintegration plans/mechanisms and follow up strategies.
- Design and implement training packages for the residents for their systematic reintegration.
- Responsible for care facilities of all children and girls of Women Rehabilitation center & CPC.
- Meeting and communication with visitors, families and concerned people for residence.
- Liaising and networking with the concerned government agencies and non government agencies.
- Ensure that Maiti Nepal’s shelter branch in all the locations are duly supervised and well maintained adhering to the existing guidelines and protocols of Government of Nepal and NCRC.
- Coordinate with the branch office for information and updates.
- Supervision class for psychosocial counselors of all branch offices.
- Monitor the market trend and assist in the job placement of branch offices.
- Ensure proper protection of services to the residents that includes basic services, medical care, psychosocial services, recreation and training.
- Prepare monthly/yearly reports of the department.
- Maintain and prepare case stories.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Masters degree in related field with two years experience or Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 4 years experience in the related field;
- Proper communication skills (verbal and written);
- Prior Knowledge on the issues of gender based violence and human trafficking.
- Able to develop rapport with the staff, children and relevant stakeholders.
- Good computer skills (MS-Words, Excel, PowerPoint, email)
- Profound networking and coordination skills.
- A good team player.
- Willing to work in tight deadlines and multiple project handling.
Preference will be given to female candidates from marginalized, disadvantaged and ethnic communities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CVs and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning the amount of expected salary.
For further more information, please go to our website: https://maitinepal.org/