React & TypeScript Developer
Theme Grill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are always experimenting with WordPress. Recently, we released a Hybrid React/WordPress Learning Management System Plugin for WordPress called LMS by Masteriyo. We proudly say it is one of a kind.
There are numerous technical challenges in our development. Our talented engineers are already contributing to the product. We would like to take it to another step by adding a few more talents to our team.Why you should apply?
- We are a well-known company with great products on hand. Super talented team with passion and eagerness to take more challenges.
- Mentors that have already worked on great products to guide you.
- Currently, working from home. We will try to come back to the office once the situation is in control. However, we are also thinking of keeping some days for work from home.
- You can co-ordinate with your team and keep your time flexible. But you have to attend regular team and company meetings on time.
- We play badminton and table tennis at the office. We also play futsal occasionally. Love the challenges? Our team members will challenge you on bicycle riding on Strava.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and release high-quality software.
- Work along with other engineers, designers, and product owners to implement various features.
- Represent engineering team in meetings, contribute to the ideas and roadmap.
- Monitor and bug fix to ensure that product is always in a working condition.
- Write technical documentation and present it clearly to across the team.
- Communicate with the support team and give support to the users.
- More than 2 years experience in React and TypeScript
- More than 3 years experience in frontend development
- Good understanding of software design patterns.
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills to cooperate with the team.
- Experience with the WordPress ecosystem.
- Experience in WordPress theme/plugin development.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Chakra UI, React Query, React Hook Form, Webpack, WordPress Block Library.
- Backend: WordPress, Core PHP, WP-JSON
- Database: MySql
- CI/CD: Github Actions
- Project Management: Jira, Github
- Documentation: Notion, Office 365
- Communication: MS Teams
- Technical Interview (60 - 90 min)
- Coding Assignment (Homework)
- Final Interview (30 - 60 min)
- 5 Working Days a Week; Relax and Enjoy Weekends Freely
- Timely Performance & Salary Review
- Exciting Bonuses for the dedicated team members
- Timely refreshment and outing programs with the entire team
- A Peaceful and Serene Working Environment
- Inhouse Table tennis and Badminton court, Carrom Board, DartBoard, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Unlimited Tea, and coffees
Interested candidates can send links, Projects, GitHub repo links of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via APPLY HERE