React Native Developer
We are a SaaS startup and technology consulting company based in Kathmandu, Nepal Our vision is to enable digital platforms for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Be it managing accounts and taxation, the payroll that is compliant with Nepal government law or be it running your meetings productively no matter where you're from the world, our cloud based apps are being developed using user innovation techniques. What are we looking for? Positive Mindset Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, passion and curiosity. A Doer You have a proven track record of getting things done. Resilient Attitude Our company is small but we are growing and changing fast. You want to grow with us, keep a positive mental attitude and learn and try new things along the way. Relationship Builder You initiate and manages working relationships with people (whether it's clients or colleagues that are based on trust and openness. You are confident in challenging and being challenged in a constructive manner. Good Manager You can coach, mentor and motivate others and can clearly communicate your passion and vision to your team. Someone that is fun and easy to work with.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Experienced React Native developer who has a deep understanding of best practices and design patterns
- Well-versed in the mobile ecosystem and understands mobile software development patterns.
- Contribute to the development of React Native apps by working on the app’s architecture, implementing UI components, and building reusable code which will be used to create cross-platform apps for iOS and Android.
- The focus will be on developing innovative applications from the ground up as well as migration of pre-existing apps with different frameworks
- Deep understanding of contributing to and managing large-scale mobile app production.
- Provide feedback regarding system performance and usability issues
- Refactoring, debugging, testing, and implementing changes to existing applications to meet project requirements
- Follow the team practices for better code readability. For example, following a defined code pattern, documentation process, naming convention, branch versioning, submitting updates, etc. provides better coordination among everyone
- Preparation, drafting, and review of software documentation and project reports to meet senior staff and client requirements
- Must have a full-time bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of functional as well as object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ), and creating native modules for core functionality.
- Experience with unit testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experience with native app development in Java/Swift/Kotlin is a plus
- Extensive experience in XML, JSON, GraphQL, Rest API development, and offline storage
- Understands how to publish to app stores (iOS and google)
- Experience with state management tools like Redux and Saga (Redux Toolkit, Thunk is a plus)
- Should know JS animations (Knowledge of performance debugging for different use cases is a plus)
- Knowledge of AWS services, amplify, and payment modules integration (like Stripe, and PayPal) is a plus
- Night-time meetings with onsite leads and clients
- Paid Leaves and Vacations
- Performance review on six months
- Team building activities
- Education/Certification Reimbursements
- Meal reimbursements, free meals at the office
- Competitive salary
- 5 working days
- Medical, health, and dental Insurance
Send your CV to: email@example.com
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||30 Jan, 2023|
|Apply Before||15 Feb, 2023|