React Native Developer
MarphaTech is a Nepal based software solution company that focuses on delivering high quality, timely, and cost-effective software development. Our professional teams provide IT solutions services to clients in Nepal, India and abroad. Our solutions are based on innovative methodologies to ensure optimization on Return On Investments (ROI) to our customers.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Title: React Native Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Job Description
We are looking for a React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. As a MarphaTech Developer, you will be responsible for bringing projects to fruition by turning UI/UX Designs and Functional Specifications into templated code that accurately delivers an application with the intended look, feel, and behavior. MarphaTech also has several proprietary projects that will require support.
We look to hire team members who will embody our core values and help our team grow. Our core values are Efficiency, Humility, Progression, Problem Solving, and Communication.
We believe in writing modular, re-usable, and DRY code. A MarphaTech developer will constantly look for ways to automate redundancy and spend their time working on new and unique problems.
We value ideas and problem-solving skills over ego. A MarphaTech developer will be able to admit when we’re wrong, see it as an opportunity to learn, and use it to help their team-mates grow. We look for team members who are more interested in learning than being right, and more inclined to teach than criticize.
Our industry is constantly evolving, and we value developers who constantly evolve with it. A MarphaTech developer will keep their ear to ground on industry trends and look for opportunities to try new things on their projects.
A project is only as healthy as the conversation around it. We look for developers who understand their systems well enough to help others understand it too. A MarphaTech developer will have a good sense of whether or not their team is aligned and make an effort to keep everyone on the same page.
- Write DRY, modular, reusable code that translates UI/UX designs into mobile applications
- Test and debug code
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Review and always be up on the latest trends in your field
- Write automation tools to streamline and standardize development workflows
- Build hybrid mobile applications with react native development for iOS and Android platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of React Native with Android and iOS platforms.
- Ability and experience creating React Native based Mobile application framework for Android and iOS.
- Strong knowledge of the differences between iOS and Android in the context of developing with React Native.
- Web Development experience is a plus.
- Familiar working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms i.e. general best practices, short comings, trade-offs, etc.
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Demonstrated experience to both the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore
- Experience using Node.js or Java to build scalable web services
- Experience with other development frameworks a plus (Angular, Vue, Native Android, Native iOS)
- Strong communication skills - especially demonstrated in an ability to explain technical problems to non-technical stakeholders
- Mobile-first design and responsive code is deeply ingrained in your thought process
- Attention to detail and an eye for UI / UX concepts and designs.
- Proficiency with database query languages (Microsoft SQL Server) and familiarity in working with database systems & migrations.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Understanding of accessibility compliance is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to execute development with minimal oversight, ability to take ownership of projects
- A proven track record of success in leading mobile development teams — strong technical mentorship is a must.