Swift Technology Pvt. Ltd (STPL) is a software company that offers a wide range of custom IT enabled services which is a sister concern of IME Group, one of the leading business group of Nepal. We have outstanding experience in delivering custom database development, desktop, distributed and networked application design as well as development of various web components and projects. We are looking for high impact professionals in business and technology to work with our international outsourcing division. Applicants are expected to be well versed in technology with a keen sense of responsibility and creativity.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (REACT.JS)
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
As a React Developer your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Strong & thorough understanding of Reactjs and its core principles
- Experience with popular Reactjs workflows such as Redux, Redux Saga
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept
- Knowledge/interest in payment platforms, foreign exchange & highly complex systems
- Minimum 2 years of programming in React
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or IT
- Experience – 2 Years or above in same field
- Competitive Salary
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance and Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance.
- Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Fuel Expenses.
- Job Related Training Opportunities
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary at email@example.com