A truly customer-oriented software development company from Nepal with 100% focus on providing cutting-edge technological solutions to its international clients mainly in Nordic Europe. We have launched few in house products in Europe and we are continuously working on its feature enrichment. We encourage our team to keep up with the latest technology & tools and use them to deliver viable end-products.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
What we expect:
- 3+ years of hands on experience with react.js
- In depth knowledge of React core features and component lifecycle.
- Knowledge of react native would be plus point
- Must be able to build reusable components and frontend libraries for future use.
- Must be able to convert designs & wireframes into quality code.
- Good knowledge of Git, Jira or similar tools etc.
- Knowledge of Docker, CI/CD tools (good to have)
- Confidence to write quality & expressive code.
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Debug and Troubleshoot issues in react application codes.
- Collaborate with team and actively take part in team meeting and feature discussions.
- Use versioning tools efficiently and keep code clean maintainable.
- Continuously monitor and contribute on improvement of fronted performance.
- Work independently in the project with minimum supervision.
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment.
- Attractive Salary.
- 5 day work week (Mon-Fri).
- PF facility.
- Festival allowance.
- Yearly salary revisions.
- Recreational activities on a weekly basis.
- Training sessions.
- Space for skill development and career growth.
- Lunch allowances
Interested candidates can send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information. Please visit our site: idnepal.com