React Native and Angular Developer
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Be involved in analysis, design, and development of react applications
- Develop user-facing features using React Native and Angular.
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Convert HTML templates to react components
- Write clean and reusable code from designs and wireframes
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Write well-designed and efficient code.
- Continual research and learning on leading frontend technologies and practices.
What You Need for this Position:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with JSON Web Token
- Experience with version control system, preferably SVN
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of Redux and MobX is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
- Strong knowledge of Angular.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Profound knowledge implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (continuous integration, unit testing, SCRUM) is highly desirable.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Backend knowledge preferable (NodeJS, Python, ASP.NET CORE)
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies (Git, SVN, Jira)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
To Apply, send us your resume at email@example.com