WE ARE HIRING
Antenna Foundation Nepal (AFN) is an independent media for development organization in Nepal since 2002. It’s mainly focus on production of innovative and distinctive media content for both traditional and new media platforms for raising public awareness, positive behavioral change and media advocacy. AFN partners with different media outlets to disseminate the content.
AFN is hiring a competent, committed and self-motivated individual in the following Position;
Position: Radio Drama Script Writer
- Be overall responsible for the production of radio drama and mobilize, supervise of drama team members and ensure all targeted plan and activities are implementing effectively and efficiently.
- Lead role in planning, organizing drama team meetings according to planned schedule and as and when necessary.
- Lead and decision level role in coordination with Artists, Producer and Part Time Drama Writer for the drama production process.
- Finalize the scripts within stipulated timeline (attached Annexure -1; monthly calendar with detail activities defined) and ensure all scripts are addressed/incorporated by given suggestions/feedback before proceeding to production.
- Facilitate and provide necessary support, guidance to Drama Artists during the drama recording.
- Be updated on various contemporary issues to be incorporated into drama.
- Ensure that drama's background materials and sound effect are adequately used.
- Take necessary suggestions from AFN Executive Director, Production Manager/Coordinator
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in arts.
- Two year of radio drama writing experience.
- Artist coordination skills
- Work in team.
- Nepali and English typing skills
- Communication skills
Detail job description for above position is also available at www.afn.org.np.
Applicants are requested to apply with a covering letter & recent CV via e-mail by September 26, 2019. Please clearly mark the position respectively on the subject of an e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for selection process.
Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Phone: 977 1 5530080
Fax: 977 1 5545857
"AFN encourages equal opportunity"