LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “QA Engineer”
- Create test plans that encompass the end-to-end flow, functionality and usability of deliverables/products and their corresponding test cases.
- Collaborate with AI researchers, developers and clients to understand model objectives and expectations and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Research and adapt existing datasets to align with the project.
- Develop, curate, and maintain custom datasets reflecting real-world scenarios to test AI modules.
- Conduct black-box testing to evaluate AI model functionality and behavior.
- Develop comprehensive benchmarking strategies to assess performance, accuracy, and robustness.
- Report and document defects and unexpected behavior observed during testing to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain detailed documentation of test cases, results, and dataset modifications.
- Identify bug and performance issues by testing software at a functional and non-functional level including user experience.
- Develop automated testing scripts to streamline repetitive tasks.
- Implement quality control and quality assurance as a standard protocol in software products and provide regular update to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Issue tracking tool such as Jira and Confluence is a must.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent. Candidates holding a Masters degree will be preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in web application testing.
- Experience in converting business and functional requirements into user stories and test cases.
- Experience in both functional and non-functional testing (load testing, stress testing, volume testing) with a strong eye for detail.
- Familiarity with AI concepts and AI Products.
- Able to work in collaboration with the business and technical team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good documentation and writing skill.
- Ability to implement automated test suites in CI/CD pipelines as a part of the product development lifecycle including regression and integration test suites will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Selenium, Puppeteer, or other widely-used web-based application tools would be an added advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with automation scripts integrated with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/AWS Pipelines etc.) would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 11 October, 2023.