Nepware provides mission-critical services integrating high-design application development, and data solutions to create value for clients. With years of experience working with global enterprises, we expertly navigate our clients through their digital journey. Our clients include government and international organizations who make the world go round – they do humanitarian activities, and disaster management, make academic and educational courses and content, manage international singing and pageant franchises, create jobs, and publish news.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Software QA Engineer will play a key role in implementing test automation across our project lines, writing test cases, and assisting with manual testing as required. QA must have the ability to truly understand the project requirements, and create good test plans to validate software quality.
- Education: Bachelors
- Familiarity with software testing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work closely with Software Developers and Designers.
- Automate test cases based on project priorities and technical specifications.
- Designing & implementing automated testing tools & frameworks
- Develop test plans and execute manual tests as required
- Monitor test case execution, identify and fix problems
- Enhance tools and processes to improve test automation
- Develop a deep understanding of product functionality.
- Attractive Salary
- 5-day work week
- Work together with geeky teammates with a great learning environment
Apply via this link: https://nepware.com/careers/quality-assurance