EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a talented and motivated QA Engineer at EKbana to be part of the team, which has been providing quality services on the web, mobile, and cloud application development to our clients globally.
- Help design and execute end-to-end test plans for the project on the basis of user requirements, use cases, and technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and prepare problem reports.
- Ensure Continuous test coverage, maintenance, and improvement of test cases of the system.
- Release Note preparation for Sprint Release.
- Provide initial investigation and reproducible steps for customer issue tickets.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
Coordinate with the project manager, developers, fellow QA engineers, and other interest groups to deliver the products to the clients
- 1 - 2 years of experience in QA technologies and methodologies.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates a systems-level focus while understanding the impact of every component.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Should have a good understanding of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Should have a good understanding of Testing Methodology and QA Process.
- Should be able to write and execute Test Cases for the system and raise issues for the issues found.
- Should be able to perform API testing using Postman.
- Should be able to prepare Test Cases, Test Execution reports, and other related QA documents.
- Knowledge of JMeter and other QA tools will be a plus point.