Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Very strong proficiency in Python/Django with high expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), DevOps
- Very strong proficiency in Model View Controller (MVC)
- Design and development of software systems for ML Products
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (continuous integration, unit testing, SCRUM) is highly desirable.
- Profound knowledge of Data-Science.
- Apply machine learning techniques to models
- Proficiency to work on SQL/Mongo database.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies (Git, SVN, Jira)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated and adaptable in a fast paced environment
To Apply, send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org