LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies
is looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be
part of its dynamic team as “Project Manager”. Details of the same
have been highlighted below:
The Project Manager at LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd. would be responsible for working closely with the product development team and leadership, and managing various implementation projects for different customers of the product.
- Lead, manage and monitor multiple internal and external projects
- Take a holistic view of the project and product deliverables
- Closely work with the project sponsor, team, and subject matter experts to develop and build an appropriate strategy for project delivery
- Implement the project strategy ensuring that the business value is maximized to its full potential
- Develop and implement the project management plan
- Manage project elements, including, but not limited to schedule, cost, resources, and risks.
- Focus on the critical technical project management elements for each project which may include
- Having the
right artifacts readily available.
- Mapping down critical success factors for the project.
- Scheduling meetings as when required
- Selecting financial reports and Issue log.
- Knowledge management
- Define processes and best practices for the project and product development in coordination with the product owner and the respective client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in project management
- Excellent technical, project management, strategic and business management skills
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem-solving skill.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage teams in order to meet the project objectives and stakeholder expectations
- Good knowledge of tools and techniques for project management
- Ability to tailor both traditional and agile tools
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of data warehousing, data engineering and business intelligence
- Knowledge of retail domain
- Knowledge of scrum master
- Proven experience of customer support management
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary at email@example.com by 2 September 2022.