Vesuvio Labs is a leading web-based solutions, web development, software solutions and IT service provider based in London and Kathmandu.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- A Master's degree is preferable.
- At least 10 years of software project management experience.
- Lead and manage small-scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle, independently .
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize in consultation with senior Management Team in London and Nepal.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, timely track and monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for a synergetic result. Ensure good culture with the team.
- Provide timely, accurate and unbiased feedback to team members and senior management on both improvement areas and remarkable achievements/contributions.
- Report to Senior Management Team in London.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both English and Nepali.
- Manage the transformation to a DevOps model within an Agile Project Management framework.
- Leadership Skills – highly pro-active, self-motivated, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and an excellent team player. Able to motivate team members, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions when needed.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Please email you CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org