Seto Gurans National Child Development Services is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development at national, district, and community levels in Nepal. It is registered as an Educational Non-governmental organization, working since 1979 in advocacy, introducing various modules for children, parents, community, and other stakeholders.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Grab Opportunities in Early Childhood Education and Development
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services, Lalitpur is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development. It is registered as an Educational Non-Government organization. We are urgently looking for the candidate in the below mentioned positions for "Strengthening the Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in Early Childhood Education and Development (ECED) in Nepal" programs.
Position: Project Coordinator
Nature: Central Office and filed as required
Period: 7 months (1st July 2022-31st Jan 2023)
Required Qualification and Experience
- Masters' Degree in Education.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of Early Childhood Development along with inclusive education.
- Strong liaison with federal, province and local government, national and international stakeholders as well as communities.
- Knowledge in project planning, implementation, monitoring and documentation.
- Experience in developing of ECD resource materials.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Nepali.
- Analytical report writing ability in English.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
Salary as per the norms of the organization
All candidates should submit their CV and photo with cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday, 7th July, 2022 3:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written and interview process.
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services strongly encourages qualified candidates from women, minorities, and indigenous groups.