We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
What you’ll do:
you will have the opportunity to learn how to code in progress software. You will give hands-on help to programming building ventures, which requires a subset of the accompanying abilities and information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answerable for the structure, coding, unit testing, and documentation of programming parts and highlights.
- Assemble computerization test structure
- Work with the product building group to meet expectations.
- Get guidelines and direction from a coach with respect to required errands and anticipated outcomes.
- Completely inserted in quick pace programming dexterous advancement groups. Partake in-dash arranging, demos and everyday scrum exercises.
- Reports on progress on an everyday schedule or as required.
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's certificate, ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Strong specialized aptitudes including comprehension of programming advancement standards
- Hands-on understanding through coursework or temporary position
- Ability and acquire and keep up a SECRET Security Clearance
- Computer based training system development
- Ability to rapidly adjust to a changing domain
- Ability to rapidly learn new ideas and programming is fundamental
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong relational abilities, both composed and oral
- Ability to multi-task& bolster numerous needs
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent collaboration and relational abilities
- Ability to deal with numerous customers and various colleagues with certainty