Program Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Maiti Nepal, like any other Non-Government Organization (NGO) in Nepal, operates through a general agreement with Social Welfare Council, Government of Nepal that allows it to implement programs to prevent human trafficking by reaching out to the community, particularly children and women, by raising the awareness level of communities and extending life skills so that children and women are not trafficked into different forms of abuse including exploitation.
Details / requirements:
Job Title: Program Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Maiti Nepal is announcing a vacancy for Program Officer to undertake the following tasks and responsibilities.
- Develop and strengthen supervision and evaluation procedures.
- Recommend further improvement to the result/logical framework and the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) framework.
- Develop monitoring and outcome indicators of the project success.
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to the program officers on project strategies and activities as per Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) framework.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation of projects conducted by government line agencies (Eg. MoWCSC, MoFA etcetera).
- Ensure that all the financial and programmatic and legal compliance of the progress is fulfilled.
- Supervise the field office and staff to ensure that project activities are aligned with the planned objectives, targets, and outcomes.
- Provide technical support to field staff for quality assurance of the project activities, data collection, management, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare periodic reports and report them to the supervisor.
- Any other operational matters as directed by management.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to work with the technical working groups/stakeholders and line agencies.
- Proven skill in report writing and proposal writing.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, Logical Framework Approach, theory of change
- Good computer skills (MS-Words, Excel, PowerPoint, email)
- Profound networking and coordination skills.
- A good team player.
- Willing to work in tight deadlines and multiple project handling.
- Master’s Degree in Humanities/Social Work and other relevant streams with at least three years of relevant work experience or bachelor’s degree in Humanities/Social Work and other relevant streams with five years of relevant work experience
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CVs and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning the of expected salary for the post.
For further information, please go to our website: https://maitinepal.org/