Principal UI/UX Designer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
If you enjoy challenges, impactful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech start-up (scale-up), UXCam is the company you are looking for. We've just closed our Series A funding and it's an exciting time to join us and help shape our business.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Principal UI/UX Designer, who likes challenges and is looking for a career change. Our expanding team has a suitable place available for Designers who are team oriented and looking for career growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Work on fast-paced Agile environment requiring independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Contribute to the product roadmap with ideas for evolving and iterating the user experience by creating wireframes and interactive prototype
What You’ll Need to Succeed at this role
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools (Figma, XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience creating and working with design systems
- Experience designing for data and analytics products.
- Experience in interaction & motion design
- Experience creating illustrations and icons.
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX in product companies.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong user experience and visual design skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
NOTE: We request all applicants to share your portfolio or just the link to the CV, so we get a chance to learn more about your great work.
What we'll offer you
- Open and friendly culture
- Hybrid working culture and flexible working hours
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Lunch at office
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you'll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We're looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We're proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we're backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you're ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
Easy Apply: Click Here
Visit our career page www.uxcam.com/careers to see if we have other possible opportunities to work with you.
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Masters in computer engineering|
|Posted Date||21 Jun, 2022|
|Apply Before||20 Jul, 2022|