Senior iOS Engineer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Senior iOS Engineer
WHY CHOOSE UXCAM
If you enjoy challenges, impactful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech start-up (scale-up), UXCam is the company you are looking for. We've just closed our Series A funding and it's an exciting time to join us and help shape our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer who can help us build/maintain a set of mobile software development kits(SDK) for mobile applications considering operational excellence, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, security and sustainability. The candidate is responsible to achieve the company goals by considering the business requirement to technical task breakdown, and should contribute remarkably to the complete process of software development life cycle. You must be responsible for complete test coverage and take full ownership of the system and cloud infrastructure.
If you are a startup person and love being challenged, if you value meaningful work, responsible autonomy and very smart and supportive teammates, then UXCam is a great place to work and grow.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design, develop and maintain native iOS SDK
- Communicate with team to enhance the capabilities of SDK
- Communicate with customer success team to make our SDK better
- Learn about new technologies and standards in iOS and iterate over the SDK to adapt the latest trends
- Monitor and support iOS SDK
- iOS application/SDK development, Profiling iOS application,
- Unit and Integration Testing, ARC and GCD, RESTful APIs
- Monitor and Support different Cross platform SDKs such as flutter and react native.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED AT THIS ROLE
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Computing/Engineering or Equivalent
- 4+ years of experience
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Enthusiastic with learning attitude and good behavior
- Knowledge of XCode, Swift, iOS, and git
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU
- Open and friendly culture
- Hybrid working culture and flexible working hours
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Lunch at office
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you'll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We're looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We're proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we're backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you're ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
Easy Apply HERE
Or visit our Career Page for other opportunities.