Primary School Teacher - Math, Science & Social Studies
Lovely Home is a renowned educational institution providing its educational services in four locations; Jawlakhel, Dhobighat, Bhanimandal and Sanogaun.
Details / requirements:
- Develop and implement lesson plan in accordance with CDC and school guidelines
- Develop, design and use different theoretical and practical activities related to lesson plan
- Teaching and handling classes
- Coordinate with management, staffs, students and parents
- Assist and support management for the implementation of co-curriculum activities
- Maintain discipline in accordance with rules and disciplinary system of the school.
- Ensure compliance of existing rules and policy
- Assist, prepare and develop various assessment module and academic calendar
- Ability to plan, encourage, motivate and prepare students to participate in different extra-curricular activities in national and international competitions
- Having Leadership quality, self-motivated ability and creative skills
- Having knowledge about integrated curriculum, STEM and global education
- Having knowledge and skill about grade teaching and subject teaching
- Strong skills in writing, typing and communicating in English and Nepali (both oral and written) is required
- Having ability to conduct classes through online internet tools such as Zoom, Google Meet etc.
- Atleast 2-4 years of experience in similar role along with trainings.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and communication tools.
- Having knowledge and skill regarding preparation of child profile
- Ready to dedicate extra hours as per requirement
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply within 30 days. All the applicants are requested to send their CV’s in firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. We strongly encourage female applicants.