Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: PHP Developer (Code-Igniter)
Location: Kamaladi road, Kathmandu
Experience: 1-3 years
Skillset: PHP, Code igniter, Wordpress
Job Description :
- Experience in designing and developing the user interface.
- Must have outstanding coding skills & strong knowledge in PHP, MySQL, RESTful API programming, third-party tools.
- Hands of experience in Codeignitor, WordPress & Laravel
- Strong in DB design
- Responsive web design (RWD), version control, Web service integration.
- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve complex problems, work independently.
- Good communication & strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with design patterns (OOP, MVC, etc)
- Candidate should be good at analyzing requirements
- Experience of implementing and debugging of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The PHP Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications, and rich multimedia experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in PHP Framework CodeIgniter
- Must have 1 year to 3 years of relevant experience
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills, programming, testing, and troubleshooting skills
- Must have knowledge of web services and serialization techniques like REST, XML & JSON
- Should have very strong knowledge of Core PHP
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
Please send your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org