Established in Japan in 2008, New IT Venture is a next generation OTT/IPTV and cloud video Platform company that has developed a complete Video Streaming IPTV solution for Broadcasters, Telcos, ISPs, Hospitality Services and content Distributors. NewIT Venture has recently tapped Nepalese market with its flagship product NET TV- the first ever IPTV service in Nepal. We are fanatical about creating incredible viewing experience for Nepalese and expats living in Nepal. From adventure documentaries to action flicks, live sports to breaking news- we broadcast more than 110 LIVE TV Channels including sweet variety of niche TV shows on demand, giving Nepalese their daily dosage of best TV content. NET TV has received immense popularity within short span of time and is committed in rewarding its more than 400,000 customers with unique experience every day. Your adventure just begins here, if you love NET TV as much as we do, embark on this journey together.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Designing/optimizing/re-engineering of high-load and high-available systems
- Leading and managing a group of junior developers
- Code review and other quality assurance activity
- Providing support and improvement for existing projects
- Experience in developing software using OOP PHP and it's framework like Laravel, Yii2, Symfony.
- Strong Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Good Understanding of coding standards and best practices for developing efficient and high-available back-end systems.
- Good Understanding of SQL database development, writing and optimizing SQL statements, keys, relations, indexes, etc.
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines and processes.
- Experience with Linux console, Git, Nginx/Apache.
- Ability to develop project architecture, identify and avoid the risks.
- Experience in code review and optimization would be a plus point.
- Good understanding of version control, preferable GIT.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles would be a plus point.
- Familiar working in the Agile environment.
- Experience in Docker would be a plus point.