Gold's Gym Nepal is The First International Gym Franchise in Nepal. Gold's Gym Has Become The Largest Co-Ed Gym Chain In The World With Over 700+ Clubs In 27 Countries. Today, Gold's Gym Has Expanded Its Fitness Profile To Offer All Of The Latest Equipment And Services, Including Group Exercise, Personal Training, Cardiovascular Equipment, Spinning, And Yoga, While Maintaining Its Core Weight Lifting Tradition. Gold's Gym Has Become The Preferred Gym Of Celebrities, Athletes, Bodybuilders, The Military, And Fitness Enthusiasts All Over The World. Most Importantly, Gold's Gym Continues To Change Lives By Helping People Achieve Their Individual Potential.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
As a Gold's Personal Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.
· Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
· Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
· Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members' personal fitness and exercise goals.
· Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
· Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
· Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
· College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
· Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday.
· Ability to lift up to 20 Kg.
· Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone.