Online Content Writer
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Do you want to write for one of Australia's leading mortgage companies?!
If the answer is yes, then there's an exciting new opportunity for you at HLE Nepal as an Online Content Writer. You may just be the right fit for the role if you’re creative, love the written words, and possess a sharp ear for grammar and punctuation.
As an Online Content Writer, you'll brainstorm ideas, write creative and engaging content as well as define the online voice of Home Loan Experts. You’ll also learn, develop and hone your writing skills further than you thought possible working with the leading industry experts!
Your Key areas of Responsibilities as an Online Content Writer are:
- Support the MarTech Team in generating a higher number of better quality inquiries via our website
- Support the MarTech Team in generating more organic traffic to the website
- Support the MarTech Team in maintaining and exceeding MarTech Team KPIs (e.g. organic traffic and leads)
- Maintenance of our web pages landing pages, ad copy, blog posts, guest post, press releases,infographics, inquiry forms, our social media sites etc
- Maintain and contribute to the MarTech knowledge base (MarTech Wiki)
- Upload testimonials provided by clients
- Ensure compliance with and current knowledge of legislation, market trends and analysis, and key industry drivers
Key skills and Qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- At least 2 years’ experience writing for consumer-facing publications or websites
- Excellent communication skills in English - both written and verbal
- Perfect English and an ability to write in different styles and tones
- Great research and interviewing skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to think critically, inquisitive and ask lots well-thought-out questions
- The ability to tell a story and build a picture on a topic to engage the target audience
- Legitimate journalism experience and has been published on a regular basis (blogs don’t count!)
- Basic computer skills specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross-cultural team
The benefits of joining us are many!
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
Work hours : 7:00 am to 3:00 pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send your resume and cover letter (addressing all essential requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line " Career: Online Content Writer".
Please visit hlenepal.com.au to know more about us. Due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.