OFFICER (JO/O/SO)– Special Cadre (Legal)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Nepal SBI Bank Limited, a leading “A” class commercial bank of Nepal invites applications for Officer level – Special Cadre (Legal) for its high-value branches and offices, from dynamic, competent, and enthusiastic Nepali citizens interested to pursue their career path with the Bank for the said position.
- Position: OFFICER (JO/O/SO)– Special Cadre (Legal) – 
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with at least 50% Marks or equivalent from a recognized University.
Experience: At least two (2) years of experience in handling legal cases/issues in Commercial Banks or Legal Practice or similar organizations.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as of (17th June 2021)
Other desirable competencies/qualifications for the position:
- Preference will be given to the candidate having a Master’s Degree in Commercial, Business, or International Trade Law or a similar field of study.
- Must hold an Advocate License issued by Nepal Bar Council.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial/labor/contract/banking laws of Nepal and International trade laws.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Good command over communication, negotiation, and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to review and provide legal advice and guidance on matters of legal implications.
- Must be a Nepali Citizen.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Demonstrate familiarity & up to date knowledge with applicable laws, rules, regulations, NRB Directives, and strong ability to communicate effectively with the Senior Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, and ability to maintain effective working relations with people, team leadership, planning, and report writing skills, and ability to work under pressure.
Candidates must submit the scan copies of the following documents:
- Cover Letter (mentioning job application for the said position)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent PP Size Photo
- Character Certificate and Transcript/Marksheet (from SLC to Bachelors) (Master’s Degree, if applicable)
- Equivalence Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Copy of Advocate License Issued by Nepal Bar Council.
- Copy of Citizenship.
Note: Note: Applications without including above mentioned documents shall be automatically disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Canvassing at any stages of recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
To Apply: Application should be completed and submitted through Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) at https://www.rollingnexus.com/NSBL . Applications need to be received latest by NPT 17:00 Hrs (GMT + 5:45), June 17, 2021. (Ashadh 3, 2078) .