Office Support (Caller)
Research: Progress Inc.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Brief description of organization
Progress Inc. is a private company which specializes in research, monitoring and evaluations, assessments, capacity building and other data management for public, private and non-profit organizations in the social development sector. The organization works in various sectors including gender, education, governance, livelihood, DRR, WASH, and more.
We are looking for two short term office support that will make calls on a daily basis for appointment setting with potential respondents and update it on available database.
Office Support (2 people) - only for female candidates
Oct to Nov 2021 (1 month) for a UN Women project
Working Hours: 10AM – 5 PM (Sunday to Friday)
- Making calls to potential respondents from available list for appointment setting
- Update appointment time and date on available database or excel sheet for coordinator to check off
- Coordinate and communicate constantly with Data Coordinator and enumeration team
- Should be able to adjust and make appointments as per need for the day
- Debrief via zoom with all team members involved as appropriate
- Communicate discrepancies and other update as appropriate to management and team members
- Meet deadline/timeline of all work
- Email update at the end of each day
- Other as assigned and needed
- Excellent Nepali communication skills
- Must be willing to continuously make phone calls in order to meet the demand for the day
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with atleast 2 years or more working in an office setting. (People with less or no experience will NOT be considered)
- Should not be afraid or shy to make calls as it is the most important part of this job
- Understanding of quantitative data and data collection application is preferred; prior data collection experience is added advantage
- Must have excellent computing skills in excel, word, Google docs, Zoom, etc.
- Able to work efficiently within the stipulated deadline in a fast paced environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to by Oct 21, 2021, with the subject title of the email as “Office Support”.
We are looking to fill the positions and close the vacancy as soon as we find the right candidates. Early applicants are encouraged. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.