OFFICE SECRETARY/ADMIN ASSISTANT (female)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A highly reputed organization, established to achieve the national development goal by providing an effective base of research and development, training and consulting services in the field of Water Resources Development, invites applications from Nepalese citizens.
Position: OFFICE SECRETARY/ADMIN ASSISTANT (female).
Major roles and responsibilities
- Work in close co-operation with the General Manager (GM)/DGM, and Finance& Admin Officer of the Company
- Carry out day to day secretarial function of the organisation as listed below;
- Handle the front office activities like placing & receiving telephone calls, fixing appointments, receiving guests etc.
- Type and edit correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, proposals etc. in the computer
- Develop and maintain efficient filing system for documents both in electronic files and hard copies
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail services and register them before circulating and despatching
- Maintain inventory of all assets and other consumable items of the Company
- Prepare, handle and maintain staff Timesheets, Leave records, Purchase Orders, Medical claims, etc.
- Arrange and maintain logistic support for training/workshop/meetings/ seminars and provide secretarial support as and when required
- Operate office equipment and keep them well organised
- Develop and maintain office library
- Compile news, articles and papers requested by the GM/DGM/SRE
- Make travel and logistic arrangements for the Company staff and the consultants to the Company as and when needed.
- Organise meetings, prepare minutes and circulate to the concerned staff and officials
- Assist the General Manager in office management matters and procedures of the Company
- Assist the Finance and Administration Officer in accounting and administrative matters
- Manage and supervise the general utilities of the office
- Minimise the waste so that the resources are used optimally.
- According to working conditions: physical, personnel, etc., the responsibilities may be added or reduced. It is expected that the work will be carried in a responsible and professional manner co-ordinating with the colleagues to help operate the company efficiently, economically, and effectively.
Skill and qualifications:
- Minimum of Certificate Level education in Management
- At least two years' experience in secretarial management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good command in both English and Nepali languages.
- Good knowledge in computer including Word, Excel and power point
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified female candidates are requested to send their applications with complete CV, a recent photo, including two references by Wednesday, 30 November 2022 to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Monthly salary and benefits will be as per the rules of the organization.
By Email: Infobusiness022@gmail.com
If wanted by Post:
The Finance & Admin Officer
GPO Box 21093, Kathmandu