Office Assistant (Female)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Introduction of PEEDA
People, Energy and Environment Development Association (PEEDA) is an NGO established in 1997 for the enhancement of renewable energy in Nepal. PEEDA aims to mobilize local as well as external resources to harness indigenous resources of the country thereby promoting poverty alleviation activities. The objective of the organization is to improve the livelihoods of communities, particularly the poor, by communal utilization of renewable energy resources while ensuring due care for the environment.
PEEDA is active in the field of renewable energy and the environment for more than 24 years to enhance socio-economic development through research and implementation activities. PEEDA’s working area includes all districts within Nepal, but especially the rural areas targeting the community people – particularly the poor.
Job Position: Office Assistant (Full Time) - Female
PEEDA is currently looking for an Office Assistant (Female) who is enthusiastic, motivated, and eager to learn in nature. The position demands a positive attitude, teamwork, good typing skills & coordination, and communication skills.
- Assist in managing the administrative works/ processes of the organization
- Handle vendor management and inventory management related tasks
- Travel to and fro from office as and when required within the valley
- Answering calls and handling correspondence
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the CEO/ Admin Manager
Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent.
- Experience: No professional experience required.
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Package like MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Effective in communication-related tasks and facilitation
- Good typing skills both in English and Nepali
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Possess a two-wheeler valid driving license (preferred).
To apply, please email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by November 30, 2022 (Wednesday)