Job posted on 01 Mar, 2021 Apply before 31 Mar, 2021
Access World Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We are a technology company with offices in San Francisco, Singapore and Kathmandu. We specialize in IT Security Services and Products for Government and Enterprise.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Works with new architectures and product introduction to make them standard implemented solutions in the network. Assists other Network Engineering teams in the analysis and diagnosis of problems
- 2+ years Network Engineering experience or related. CCNA, CCNP preferred
- Strong working knowledge of IP protocols, L2- L3 VPN, OSPF, BGP, Firewall, physical fiber, and copper infrastructure, optical data networking, and other data networking concepts
- Networking and/or Security certifications: CCNA, CCNP, Network+, Security +
- Advanced knowledge of networking equipment including switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers. LAN, WAN, DNS, IP security, NAT, ACLs, STP, EIGRP, HSRP, PPP, VPN, SNMP
- Experience with security tools to include: SSL VPN, RSA server and devices, and anti-virus
- Broad knowledge of the configuration and maintenance of multiple vendor hardware using both GUI and CLI methods
- Physical plant and data center experience preferred
- Ability to apply knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Self-starter, team player, personable, enthusiastic, hardworking, and enjoy interfacing with customers on a day to day basis
- Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of multiple Vendor products and their operation
- Expert level troubleshooting methodology to isolate and identify configuration, design, and software anomalies; ability to clearly articulate findings in written and verbal communications with development level engineering staff