Job posted on 10 Mar, 2020 Apply before 09 Apr, 2020
A Reputed College
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A reputed & dynamic College in Kathmandu is looking for personnel with proven competence for the following position:
- Key Skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and beyond.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Mikrotik, Fortigate, Cisco Routers and Switch
- Knowledge of Firewall
- Knowledge of standard practices for enterprise networking
- Troubleshooting high priority issues related to Servers and Networks
- Setup and Configuration of Active Directory users and groups and implementation of Group policies.
- Knowledge of MS SQL database backup and restore procedures
- Knowledge of file server, web server and php programming
- Monitoring of CCTV, attendance and biometric devices.
- Manage emails and resolve issues related to password, storage and groups.
- To coordinate with colleagues from other department to support IT related issues.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity planning and data recovery during disaster.
- Planning future IT solutions.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in IT
- Preferably trained on Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE), Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Mail with CV: firstname.lastname@example.org