Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Involve in designing and developing web services and web-based software applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups and other timeboxed meetings
- Participate in the design phase of the application interface, application functionality, and database
- Create ER Digrams, implementing logistics into physical database models from requirements.
- Write stored procedures, tune database, and query
- Participate in software production deployments
- Perform production support efforts as directed within aggressive timelines.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Microsoft .Net technologies; share knowledge with the team.
What You Need for this Position:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Solid understand of object-oriented concepts
- Basic knowledge on REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
- Basic knowledge in SQL code and design(stored procedures, functions,tables, views, indexes and constraints)
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.