Job posted on 14 Mar, 2023 Apply before 31 Mar, 2023
Detailed Job description / requirements:
AMSOFT Technologies is an IT Consulting and Software Company based in Nepal. The Company was founded and run by a team of experienced professionals specializing in System Analysis, Software, Web Application Development, Web Services and IT Consulting Services. The Company is serving Banks, Merchant Capital and Airlines and businesses of all sizes with our software solutions.
We are looking for a strong and motivated software developer to work as part of a team developing and implementing software solutions. You will work closely team of developers, System Analyst, QA engineers, and product owners to build robust, efficient, and performant software applications.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge in C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework, Dapper, Razor, and JQuery
- Knowledge in REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development, Payment API Integration
- Ability to Design Database, write and troubleshoot TSQL code and design stored procedures, functions,tables, views, indexes and constraints.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, software development processes, methods and clean architecture.
- Experience in source control tools like SVN, TFS, or GIT.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-2 years of proven experience in software development and system maintenance
- Experience designing and developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods
- Experienced on team work, interacting with business partners or customers, and guiding project direction
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities and keeping the team focused on the most important features
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Must have strong troubleshooting, code optimization, and refactoring skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology
- Must have a passion for development and the latest technologies
- Experienced at leading a team and mentoring junior developers
- Experienced at translating high-level requirements into logical tasks and identifying the technical requirements for each task
- Experience working with internal customers, research groups, and various business support areas.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their resume with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Category||Computer - Programming|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level, Junior Level|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degrees in Information Technology|
|Posted Date||14 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||31 Mar, 2023|