Percoid IT Solutions is an exclusive offshore development center for BillboardPlanet, LLC., a leading provider of media management solutions for the Out-of-Home Industry. In collaboration with BillboardPlanet, we deliver Enterprise Level Applications used by clients in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. From ad management business to hospitality, restaurant, or POS integration, we cater our products to clients of various domains. With over 24+ years of experience with BillboardPlanet, Percoid IT Solutions has been operating in Nepal for over 14 years now. Through our deep industry experience and expert solution architects, we have successfully launched and assisted BillboardPlanet in operating their products for different chains from various industries. More than 200 individual franchisees are using their products and we intend to build and develop newer technology every day.
Details / requirements:
We are looking for a full-stack .NET Software Developer responsible for the design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of enterprise solutions. The candidate will be joining a small team which consists of other senior and junior developers, and quality assurance engineers. You'll work with a smart, passionate team dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, MS-SQL, and Git.
- A passion for computing that extends beyond work
- Proven experience of a minimum of 2+ years as a .Net web Developer
- Expert knowledge in MVC framework, Entity Framework and design/architectural patterns
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET, and object oriented concepts
- Adept at writing unit tests and testable code, and working under distributed version control (preferably Git)
- Hands-on experience with XML and JSON data manupulation
What we're looking for
We're looking for a developer who can plan, design, and lead the development of new features in a suite of web and mobile applications we build and support. we're looking for developers with experience in:
- ASP.NET Core 1.1 and above
- Entity Framework 6 and EF Core
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Localization and Globalization
- Modern web development with HTML5 and CSS/LESS
- Writing unit tests and testable code, and working under distributed version control (preferably Git)
What you'll be working on
You'll be working alongside a team of experienced developers to build out and evolve a suite of native web solutions that include:
- A large-scale private ASP.NET website built with ASP.NET core 1.1 (upgrading to ASP.NET Core 2.0 and 3.0), C# and AngularJS
- A private ASP.NET Core WebAPI support our mobile apps
- A set of backend services built with Windows Services, SQL Jobs.
- A set of integration applications to get or set data from client services like SalesForce, SAP, ATEB and other services.
What we provide
- Competitive salary (Greater than market if all of the above requirements are met)
- Highly flexible working environment
- High-end system to work on
- Training on new technologies and skill sets
- Excellent opportunity to grow as an individual along with the company.
Interested and qualified candidate may apply with their recent resume at firstname.lastname@example.org