Perfect Active Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an IT Solutions Provider (Hardware/ Network and a Software Development). Established in 2008, it is also the IT Solutions Service Provider in the country to focus its operations on the needs and requirements of corporate customers and so has made it its duty to provide state-of-the-art, innovative and cost-effective network solutions. With a team of professional engineers, technical personnel and highest level of expertise in the area of Internet/Intranet and software, Perfect Active Solution (PAS) hopes to become a prominent player in the Nepalese market. Our Vision: Perfect Active Solutions envisions of providing the Nepalese society with state-of-the-art, innovative, and cost-effective Intranet/Internet and Software related solutions and efficient services as required. The organization aims to serve the nation identically by bringing innovative ideas, research strategies and other development related measures such as professional and personality development training, academic programs and social development activities, workshops, seminars and conferences as supporting tools keeping the vision, mission and objectives of the institute on top priority. Our Mission: Perfect Active Solutions pledges unparalleled services, geared towards the fulfillment of the needs of corporate customers, while incorporating the Nepalese society as a whole. We study public policies related with Information and Technology with a dedicated objective and an unbiased approach. We strive to influence policy changes by publishing our research and by framing policy debates and discussions on various subjects. Our research areas include Governance, Education, Information Technology, CTI, Database Centers and other types of professional research activities.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for creating or modifying existing code to add new features and improve performance.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable production ready code
- Participate in design discussions and reviews
- Involved in design work across the application layers (front-end, service and back-end)
- Follow best practices, good naming conventions and generally accepted coding standards
- Troubleshoot and test technical solutions.
- Performance tuning of the web applications
- Actively participate in environment readiness and supporting system testing phases
- Troubleshooting, code optimization, and refactoring works
- Strong technical background, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Visual Studio 2017
- C# 6
- Net 4.5 or higher
- SQL Server 2014 or higher. This includes the full gamut of SQL development.)
- Entity Framework 6.1 or higher
- WCF /Web API
- .Net MVC / .NET Core 2.2
- IIS 7.5 or higher
- General Microsoft coding practices, principles, and standards
- Design Patterns
- Strong object oriented programming skills