Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Involve in designing and developing web services and web-based software applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups and other time-boxed meetings
- Assist and mentor junior
- Participate in the design phase of the application interface, application functionality, and database
- Create ER Diagrams, implementing logic into physical database models from requirements.
- Write stored procedures, tune database and query
- Participate in software production deployments
- Perform production support efforts as directed within aggressive timelines.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Microsoft .Net technologies; share knowledge with the team.
What You Need for this Position:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Experience in .Net Framework technologies both web and desktop.
- Experience with Microsoft ASP .Net core-plus.
- Experience in MVC 5, EntityFramework, Razor, and JQuery is a must.
- Experience with desktop apps using .Net is highly preferred.
- Experience in ReactJS.Net is highly preferred.
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
- Good knowledge of DevExtreme Suites is preferred.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot TSQL code and design stored procedures, functions, tables, views, indexes, and constraints.
- Experience working with optimization and tuning a SQL Server database is a must.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and clean architecture.
- Experience in source control tools like SVN, TFS, or GIT.
- Hands-on experience with Project Management tools like Redmine, JIRA, or Trello.
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a "Can do attitude" and a drive to deliver.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to lead a team.