CONSOLTICA is a rebranding, new ownership, and new vision of our company Medcominds USA which was established in May 2013. Since the establishment, company has served many clients globally in many industries. Our vision is everyday innovation, sustainable solutions delivery, and remove the unproductive complexity by providing tailor-made innovative solutions; especially in application developments, big data, data warehouse, master data managements, and project management area which would be a data-driven effective approach to our clients. We have been serving government and private organizations since 2013, and throughout these years we focused on delivering the right solutions to our clients. Now with this new direction, we are expanding our focus on consulting especially big data, business intelligence, cloud services, training, consulting, and project managements. While we will consistently expand our application development and Enterprise application support, In July 2017, we have shifted CONSOLTICA headquarter to Albany, NY and opened branch offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. We are already in Kathmandu, Nepal offshore office driving all offshore projects, recently,we have add another offshore office in Gurgaon, New Delhi, India in July 2017.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for mid-level and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 2+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS or VueJS as plus
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Restful API, Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge