Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you passionate about working in an Internationally recognized education institution? If you are ready to take your experience and knowledge in LMS and take it to the next level, this role is for you
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Moodle Administrator to join our offshore office in Kathmandu. Reporting to the CTO, you will undertake tasks and projects relating to all areas of Moodle administration. You will be a part of the digital innovation team responsible for administering, configuring moodle while assisting operational service requests and increase efficiencies with better student experience.
- Good working knowledge and experience in LMS and Moodle Web (e-learning)
- Strong technical exposure to configuration and administer Moodle
- Experience in design, delivery of high-quality e-learning and online assessment activities
- Experience working with project delivery team and business engagements and ability to support
- Good communication and documentation skills.