Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
About Pollinate Group
Pollinate Group is an award-winning, global organisation that supports social businesses Asha Kiran in India and Kalpavriksha in Nepal distributing quality products to improve health, save time and save money to the most neglected communities.
Unlike other last mile distributors we focus on the hardest to reach communities and provide payment plans to make products affordable to all. Pollinators ( employed sales agents) and Suryamukhis (women entrepreneurs) are the backbones of our business and lead change in their communities.
We’re a growing team with growing impact.
Since 2012 we have reached more than 555,000 people, selling products like solar lamps, water filters and clean cookstoves. Our team works across six cities in India, two districts in Nepal and in Melbourne, Australia.
Position: Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer
About the role
The Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer is located in Chitwan, Nepal and works under the direct supervision of the Director of Impact and in close collaboration with People and Impact Team.
M&E Officer will substantially contribute to the results-based monitoring framework and strategies and operationalizing the monitoring and evaluation plan and related systems. S/he will have a key technical role in improving the quality of results tracking and reporting.
S/he will be responsible for providing the team with tools to effectively track project progress and achievement and to provide mid-term and end-of-project evaluation with sufficient information to assess the program’s success.
- Lead and coordinate the design, development and implementation of the result measurement and management system;
- Facilitate the baseline, mid and end-line surveys;
- Lead the production of documentations, reviews and sharing of key results and learning along the intervention and program cycles;
- Facilitate periodic program reviews and learning forums, ensure proper documentation of findings and learning;
- Ensure that Monitoring and Evaluation provide ongoing evidence and inputs for improving the program interventions;
- Contribute to program reporting for donor and other stakeholders.
- Monitor the various projects that have been implemented and provide information or write a report as per the need
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, monitoring and evaluation, statistics, research methods, or another related field. Master’s degree would be an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) management, within non profit projects would be an added advantage
- Preferable background in/understanding of social enterprise and women empowerment
- Excellent communication skills to articulate technical M&E issues