Mobile Engineer ( React Native/Flutter)
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Mobile Developer ( React Native/Flutter)
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you'll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We're looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We're proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we're backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you're ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
About The Role
We are looking for a Mobile Engineer (React Native/Flutter) who can help us build/maintain a set of our cross platform software development kits (SDK) considering operational excellence, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, security and sustainability. The candidate is responsible to achieve the company goals by considering the business requirement to technical task breakdown, and should contribute remarkably to the complete process of software development life cycle. You must be responsible for complete test coverage and take full ownership of the system and cloud infrastructure.
If you are a startup person and love being challenged, if you value meaningful work, responsible autonomy and very smart and supportive teammates, then UXCam is a great place to work and grow.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor and support cross platform and SDKs such as Flutter and React Native.
- Ensuring the performance, quality and fitness of the SDK code
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work closely with customer success team to resolve customer issues
What You’ll Need to Succeed in This Role
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject
- 3+ years of mobile app development experience, including having shipped applications
- Experience of maintaining a code base across multiple releases
- Proficient written and spoken English
Good to have
Experience of building Android or iOS SDKs
What Do We Offer
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Medical benefits
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Easy Apply HERE
Or visit our Career Page for other opportunities.